The Iron Option is an add-on to the Complete Assessment Package for those with low iron status and is normally taken as an additional service at the end of a Complete Assessment Package.
Note: The Iron Option can be taken as a stand-alone service by selecting the Hourly Consultation of the Intake and Service Option Form and marking “iron Option” in the Goals and Expectations section.
When taken as an add-on to the Complete Assessment Package, the first session will occur at the end of the Nutrition Education Session of that package (last visit) and will focus on the different types of iron, the sources of those as well as how to improve iron absorption. The second session, which is the more complex of the two, will occur about 2-3 weeks later and focuses on the different types of foods and beverages that interfere with iron absorption and how to take this into consideration when planning a high iron meal.
Note: When taking the Iron Option as a stand-alone session, all services will be provided during an Hourly Consultation.
To pay for your Iron Option as an add-on session to the Complete Assessment Package;
- Download and complete the one-page form to add the Iron Option to your Complete Assessment Package and email it back to me at the email address provided on the form.
- I’ll send you an invoice which you pay by credit card on the secure web page or via an e-transfer sent to the email address on the form.
To pay for your Iron Option as an Hourly Consultation;
- Download and complete the Intake and Service Option Form available here and return it to me at the email address on the form with the times you are available for an appointment.
If you reside in the US or elsewhere and are seeking nutrition education sessions, please use this form*. If you would like a password-protected form, please send me a note using the Contact Me form located on the tab above.
- I’ll email you a choice of appointments then you’ll book the time that suits you best.
- I’ll send you confirmation of your appointment with an invoice for the package which you can pay in the Shop on line via credit card. If you reside in Canada, you also have the option of paying directly via e-transfer made out to The LCHF Dietitian.
Note: When paying via credit card the cost of services includes GST (5%).
*Appointment times will be based on Vancouver, British Columbia (UTC-7 hours) time. Please refer to www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html to convert your time zone to Vancouver time.
Have questions? Please send me a note using the “Contact Me” form on the tab above.