Yesterday (October 22, 2022), I was the Dietitian representing low carb and keto diets in the management of type 2 diabetes at the Diabetes Canada Let’s End Diabetes Virtual Conference. I co-presented with two other Dietitians; Jenna Walsh, RD, CDE who represented intermittent fasting, and Alka Chopra, RD, CDE who represented a plant-based approach.
I had hoped to be able to be able to post a link to the talk so that people could watch it, but that wasn’t possible. It also could not be downloaded and posted, so I made it as easy as possible for those who want to watch the talk to be able to do so.
Anyone can register for FREE on the Diabetes Canada website and watch any of the sessions (including the one I was in), but since some people had difficulty navigating the site yesterday, I am posting step-by-step directions here, including
(1) registering for the Diabetes Canada “Let’s End Diabetes” Conference for free
(2) finding to the “auditorium”
(3) entering the auditorium, and
(4) selecting the session you would like to watch (with the one I was in, as an example).
To make it easier, you can download a pdf of these same steps, with the links in them — so all you need to do is click on them.
I hope you find this helpful.
How to Register and Watch Diabetes Canada’s “Let’s End Diabetes” Sessions
(1) to register for the Diabetes Canada “Let’s End Diabetes” Conference for FREE, click here and select “register”.
(2) once you have completed your registration, find the “auditorium” (see Step 2, below) and click on it (you will be brought here).
(3) Once you click on the link, you will be brought into the “auditorium”. On the screen, you will see “click here to view sessions“ (where circled in red, below).
(4) You will be brought here and see a list of all the sessions available. To watch “Ask the Dietitian; Demystifying Popular Eating Patterns“, scroll down to the last session and click “play”.
More Info about Me
If you would like more information about how I can support you following a low carbohydrate of very low carbohydrate diet, please have a look under the Services tab, or send me a note through the Contact Me form.
To your good health!
You can follow me on:
Copyright ©2022 The LCHF Dietitian (a division of BetterByDesign Nutrition Ltd.)
LEGAL NOTICE: The contents of this blog, including text, images and cited statistics as well as all other material contained here (the ”content”) are for information purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice, medical diagnosis and/or treatment and is not suitable for self-administration without the knowledge of your physician and regular monitoring by your physician. Do not disregard medical advice and always consult your physician with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition or before implementing anything you have read or heard in our content.